Monday, November 22, 2010

Giving thanks this holiday season

Dr. Matt Hillman and all of us at Smiles Dentistry for Kids extend our best wishes to you, our patients and parents, for a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I am very thankful for all of you, my wonderful friends and families that give me so much to look forward to on a daily basis. Without you, I would just be some guy with toothbrush! ;) Thank you for allowing me to contribute to the health of your children.

Our entire staff appreciates the opportunity to work together with you in the creation of your child's ideal smile. We'd like to know, what are you most thankful for this year? Leave us a comment, or if you have any stories or pictures to share with us, we encourage you to share them on our Facebook page!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment