Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Meet Dr. Matt

I love pediatric dentistry. Not everybody gets to do exactly what they want for a career. I'm so lucky to have had the opportunities I have and to be where I am. I want to share my knowledge and skills with families in hopes that we can reduce the occurrence of dental decay in kids. Working with such diverse personalities requires a lot of flexibility and a lot of energy, but it pays off at the end of the day. I truly feel that working with children is what I was meant to do.

I grew up as a military brat, living in many different places around the country and world. I now live in Overland Park with my wife, Emily, our cats, Tigger and Leon, and our dog, Knusper. I love to play soccer and exercise. I dabble in graphic design and have just recently started into photography. I’m not afraid to pop the hood of a car and get my hands dirty and I look forward to rebuilding a classic sometime in the future. We love to go to the movies and we love to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment